During the orientation session and completion of the
enrollment paperwork, please bring the following:

  • State ID, Driver’s License, Passport (if applicable); Social Security Card (if applicable); Permanent Resident Card (if applicable) or Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
    Drop files here or
  • Copy of High School Diploma or GED (if applicable); Copy of degree or vocational training certificate (if applicable)
    Drop files here or
  • Copy of award letters if receiving federal assistance (e.g. TANF, SNAP, CHIP, Medicaid, SSI, etc.)
    Drop files here or
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.